Join us for a Bake Sale on October 25th at our Monmouth location as we raise funds for the Maine CU’s Campaign for Ending Hunger.
Each year, nearly all of Maine’s credit unions participate in the Maine Credit Unions’ Campaign for Ending Hunger. Since 1990, the year that this collective effort began, Maine’s credit unions have raised and distributed more than $5.9 million to help end hunger in Maine.
- All money raised is distributed to hunger organizations and food pantries throughout Maine.
- 100% of all of the money raised by credit unions stays in Maine and goes directly to the cause of ending hunger. All administrative costs are covered by the Maine CU League’s Social Responsibility Committee.
- The month of November is designated as ending hunger month in Maine and Maine’s credit unions are usually involved in a variety of food drives and fundraising activities for ending hunger.
How You Can Help End Hunger in Maine
- Stop by Monmouth location on October 25th, make a small donation and receive a delicious snack!
- We will post a beautiful fall foliage heart with your name on it!